Discipline: Completions, Well Testing & Well Intervention
Start Date: ASAP
Start Date: ASAP
Our cleint is currently looking for an HSE Lead/Manager toi be based in Dublin
• Advise the project team to enable compliance with Irish offshore oil and gas HSE&A legislation/guidance and other requirements or company standards.
• Develops timeline and roadmap for submissions and directs work to meet these milestones
• Leads environmental resources including 3rd party contracted agencies to complete Environmental Impact studies and Waste Management Plans.
• Develop and support the implementation of Emergency Response arrangements & associated training requirements; including communication interfaces with company
• Leads Emergency response preparedness planning resources including 3rd party contracted agencies to complete Emergency Response Plan, Oil Spill Contingency Plan and Medical Emergency Response.
• Develop positive relationships with the Ireland Regulators to support activities in country and enable the submission of high-quality applications on time.
• Arranges the Ireland Exploration HSE&A Management System in line with other Global Exploration projects.
• Support the effective implementation of the associated systems and processes required to meet compliance the Irish regulatory regime
• Co-ordinate the relevant Well Work Safety Case requirements to meet regulatory expectations in Ireland
• Identify & co-ordinate support requirements in respect of Technical Safety Studies and Wells Verification processes.
• Participate in and provide expert advice in relation to HSE&A risk reduction processes (risk assessment, HAZID/HAZOP).
• Facilitate the completion of actions identified by Regulator inspections/investigations.
• Support the development and implementation of HSE related training requirements.
• Support & participate in the Incident Investigation process and monitor quality of reports and follow-up actions.
• Develop a risk based & costed annual HSEA Plan for relevant activities. Maintain the Plan and monitor execution.
• Develop contractor HSSE bridging documents.
• Carry out or assist with offshore/onshore audits & inspections, compile reports and ensure that actions are followed up as appropriate.
• Conduct visits in support of improving HSEA performance and maintaining effective workforce engagement.
• Provide support & direction to rig HSE Advisors / Coaches.
• Attend asset daily calls, weekly/monthly HSEA meetings
• Attend and contribute to relevant team, departmental and company meetings.
• Provide support in the development and roll-out of HSE campaigns.
• Engage with Contractors & participate in Contractor ITTs and performance reviews as may be required.
• Support and participate in HSEA seminars and conferences
• Participates in local industry work groups
• Leads resources in development of Stakeholder Engagement plan and Social Performance Plan.
QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING: LIST THE QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED TO DO THE JOB.
• HSE or Risk degree or equivalent
• Additional Health, Safety or Environmental qualifications; NEBOSH, IEMA or equivalent (preferred)
• Offshore Survival Certificate
• Offshore Medical
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: LIST THE ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS//EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OF THE JOB HOLDER.
• Proven relevant experience working in the HSE&A field within the Oil & Gas industry.
• Excellent working knowledge of offshore Health & Safety legislation.
• Experience of working under regulatory regimes other than in the UK.
• Prior Ireland experience preferable.
• Experience of managing teams to deliver HSE&A best in class performance Excellent communication, organisational and facilitation skills.
• Strong team player who is also capable of producing quality work on an individual basis.